Thursday, September 11, 2008

More JustRite Stationery

JustRiteEntries 004 JustRiteEntries 005

 

More stationery created with that ultra amazing JustRite stamper. It is AMAZING!!! I just love brown with both blue and pink. I think they are classic and timeless. Not surprising then that I should turn to these two color combos to create my stationery with is it? I tried to make these a little more masculine since I included both DH and I in the monogram. The paper is from the AWESOME DCWV Retro pack and the card stock is DCWV, GP, CM and HL. The rub-on thanks are K & Company.  I used the new SU! punch and my Marvy punches to create the decorative edges. And threw in a few dew drops for fun.

1 comment:

Laura Evangeline said...

Guess what?! I just got my first kiss from the new beau, Chris!