Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mele Kalikimaka JustRite with Bella Style

JustRiteEntries 001

Another great feature of this stamper is how you can use phrasing from other languages to personalize your cards. I am from Hawaii and my husband is from Puerto Rico. We send cards all over the world. Being active duty military we have friends scattered all over and friends of many different ethnicity's. This is a card I created with the phrasing that wishes you a "Merry Christmas" in Hawaiian and our monogram in the middle. This was another JustRite winner for me. I used my nesties and perfect layers to create the matting.  The ink is Pure Poppy from Papertrey. The image is of course Stamping Bella. She was colored with Prismacolor markers and her hat and boots were accented with puff paint. The DP is from a DCWV Christmas Pack.  The cardstock is GP and HL.

No comments: