Monday, September 29, 2008

JustRite Coffee Gifty

JustRiteEntries 006 JustRiteEntries 009

This is another addition to our gift basket. Merry Mochachino is one of my favorites and personalizing with the JustRite made this nifty gifty  quick and easy to create. The coffee mug stamp in the middle is from a SU! set.  I love my Just Rite. I can't stress enough how exciting it is to be able to personalize my gifties. I am dying to get my Baking and Christmas Ensembles. They are on order and I can't wait to get them. I used my nesties to cut things out. My long rectangles and my circles were the ones I chose. I got the recipe for the Merry Mochachino from a Gooseberry Patch book. If you own their books RUN and get yourself one of these Just Rite Stampers. You can find them here! I think the front is a little plain though so I am dreaming up ways to jazz it up.. After all it is missing my trademark sparkle and glitz.. You know how I love my stickles.

No comments: