Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Posting Remotely

DSC01113

I will be posting remotely for a while, my grandfather passed away this morning so I am leaving tomorrow at 5am to Puerto Rico for the funeral. I am going to try and post a few things remotely but am not sure if I will have any success. I'm going to need something bright to get through this and stamping is my bright spot.. Before I leave I wanted to post this card that I made. This is a congratulatory card  to keep in my stash. I have three pregnant friends and they are all having girls!! It's like an epidemic now. I have yet to know anyone who has had a boy this year. I guess births ebb and flow like everything else. This is just the high tide for girls right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your grandfather, My prayer for you will be that the Lord of comfort will give much comfort during this time and that you will have an uneventful travel time.
When you return, share on your blog if you can, some about your grandfather. I always enjoy reading/seeing about family of the blogger.
I enjoy your blog and invite you to visit mine....finally got a stamped card posted.
Peggyann

Melanie said...

sory to read about your grandfather :(
glad you are back safely

very sweet card, I like your patchy grass!