Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's Casted!!!!

DSC00979

Well, it's official, my streak is over. I had gone over 16 years without a child having broken bones and here is my youngest with the first cast my children have ever had. He's apparently broken the WORST bone to break, one that doesn't heal sometimes and would therefore require SURGERY!. We are keeping the cast for two weeks then they'll remove it and x-ray again to see if it's healing if it is they will recast and keep the cast for several weeks, if healing isn't progressing then we talk surgery and pins for his little bone and then back into a cast to finish healing.. Can I just say YIKES!!!!! Pictured there with my youngest is our furbaby Georgie. Isn't he the cutest.

1 comment:

Laura Evangeline said...

Ha! You're right. Someone does need a summer haircut!