Saturday, May 24, 2008

Umbrella.. Ella..Ella..Ella...Ella

DSC00969

Ok is this not the most fun DP. I love that coral like color and everything about it. I would wallpaper my stuff with it if I thought my husband and sons would let me (never going to happen) I'm not sure why I love it but I know I do. I made sure I didn't buy too much of it though. I have a tendency to buy too many sheets of DP with the excuse of buying so many so that I won't worry about using a few sheets but them I always save it for something and never use it so I bought only a few and kept it out so I would really want to use it the more I  looked at it. The image is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. The saying if from the MFT set Rainy day I believe). My stamping gal pal sent them to me. The ribbon is Mikes. Did I mention how much I LOVE this paper?

1 comment:

Debbie Olson said...

Beautiful card--perfect paper, and excellent coloring!