Friday, May 2, 2008

Look What I Got Done This Morning!

DSC00989

This morning is the culmination of several days of work.. While we were spending all that time at the doctor's with my youngest I had taken my Prismacolor Pencils and many sheets of stamped images with me. I colored while we waited and when I brought the images home I gamsoled them up and they were ready to be used. I meanwhile had several cards covered with DP and ready also. This morning I trimmed down my images added some matting, bling ribbon and sentiments and TADA!!!!! In about one hour I had completed 9 cards. Some of the simpler images are for a collection of cards that I want to give my sons to chose from for my DH whose birthday is this weekend. And NO the fairies aren't in that collection. HA HA HA!

2 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

Such lovely creations! all in one morning wow!

Dawn said...

You go girl! I see you played with the raincoat gal...she's fun and easy to color! I especially love the fairy cards;))