Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Youth is a Gift

Cards 014

"Youth is a gift of nature but age is a work of art." As I get older I appreciate that sentiment more and more. But I haven't had to look very far in my lifetime to see how true this statement is. DH and I are fortunate enough to have all of our Grandmother's still blessing our lives. We are lucky to have them they bring joy to our lives in ways that we could have never imagined and we are all the better for having them.  In the next few weeks I will be traveling to Hawaii to take care of my maternal Grandfather who suffered a massive stroke a few weeks ago. My Papa is a work of art. I am so thrilled and blessed to be able to return home and give back the tiniest fraction of what he has given me over my lifetime so far.  I am truly blessed to have this opportunity and thrilled to be going home to be with them when they need me. I hope that you enjoy the card.

 

Michelle

No comments: