Friday, October 17, 2008

Another MFT Break

Cards 002

This MFT stamps is fast becoming one of my favorites. I am definitely going to have to add the others like it to my collection. I kept this one simple. A few dew drops and a splash of ribbon and it's all she wrote. Many of my cards are simple. I have a simple style when it comes to card making. I love the clean look. You won't find very many cluttered cards here. I think this is a lesson learned from my early scrapbooking days. My first pages were extremely busy and as I continued on my style became simpler and I let my pictures be the focus not the decoration. In my cards my thought is to let my message be the star. Because to me that is the most important part. The DP is HL. The image is MFT. I used my nesties to cut out the image and background. Dew drops dot the corners. My image is colored with Copics and my Mike's ribbon completes the card.

No comments: