Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cheers to You... Take a Break!

Cards 022

I Love this image.. You can find it HERE! The sentiment is of course from Stampin Up! and you can buy them HERE! I used my SU! ink also. The ribbon I got at Mike's. My main image is colored with copics and cute out with my nesties. I hope you like it!  Birthday's are special days, I am always thrilled to celebrate my husbands birthday and my children's way more than my own. I look at my husbands birthday celebration as recognizing the day God placed the person he made especially for me on this earth. I celebrate that years ago he created him and sent him down especially for me on that day. And of course celebrating my sons birthday's because those two days were miracles for me.  Life is so much more spectacular when you have moved ones to share it with and having these two that bring all things into my life is nothing short of amazing.

No comments: