Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Treat

Better late than never. I know I said I would try and post something a few days ago but taking care of my grandpa has taken presedence over this. But here is the post I promised. If you email me inquiring about this pattern I can get back to you but it won't be for a few weeks since I'm not home right now.Using a pattern I found at Splitcoast I created these sweet little treats for my friend's daughters. Since my sons are in High School things like this really don't wow them like they used to when they were little. The DP is from Hobby Lobby as is the regular and glitter Cardstock. The stamps are from Just Rite Stampers and SU! The ink is SU! Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black. The ribbon is from Mike's.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

this is adorable, what fun with the pixie stix!
Prayers for your grandfather