Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fishin' Riley

Cards 009

There are several friends of our who consider fishing bliss and I made this card with them in mind. My DH is among them. I don't have the patience for fishing but used to go along on family outings when the boys were younger to help out. Now that they are older I am more than happy to stay home and stamp or scrapbook rather than bait hooks and touch slippery fish. Moving on the the card details.. The DP is DCWV. The cardstock is HL, GP and DCWV. The main image is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. My nesties were used to cut out the image and sentiment.  Check out the line of Riley's and Sophia's at Hanna Stamps. You could find so much to love there.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

oh love this card Michelle.. its sooo cute! :)