Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Teacher’s Gift

Rodeo n Crafting 032

As per the request of the lovely and talented Laura Evangeline I FINALLY have a new post. Things here are hectic and crazy. My youngest son is a junior and until he has his license this summer I am his personal chauffer and his #1 cheerleader. So my days are filled with fundraising, driving and not to forget my other volunteering. As a long time volunteer with my children’s school I know just how hard so many of their teachers work and I try really hard to let them know just how much they are appreciated by us. My children have been extremely fortunate to have had a teacher every year who involved him/herself fully in their job and the success of the students entrusted to them. When I create gifts with teachers in mind I love to put a little of them into it. This gift was created for a teacher who is a former soldier in mind. I hope it inspires you to do something creative today. I promise to be back tomorrow with more.

Much Aloha,

Mishy

1 comment:

Niki Estes said...

So cute, Mish! I love the little ribbon sentiment!