Thursday, April 14, 2011

Paisley Goodies

Rodeo n Crafting 034

When I first saw this paper I just oohed and aahed at it. I had to have it! It is GORGEOUS! Its pink for one, then add in those gorgeous paisley swirls and the sparkle oh the sparkle! This notepad is one of my favorites and I had a hard time parting with it but its for a good cause. It goes to my club’s scholarship funds, well the proceeds do, not the notepad. LOL.. I hope this inspires you to do something creative today. I am hoping to have some gift card holders to show you soon if I can get those pictures uploaded and edited. There are also some cutie pie Easter  baskets for the little's(thanks to Dawn McVey for the super cute nickname, she calls her nieces and nephews this..) in our lives.

Much Aloha,

Mishy

No comments: