Saturday, April 16, 2011

More Steno Goodies

Rodeo n Crafting 033

The notepad is a perfect gift. Everyone has the need to write something down at any given time. This is another notepad I created for the Ways and Means group in our club. Eloise Green Grass is my most favorite Stamping Bella stamp. She is the perfect compliment to many different projects. The tag at the bottom is from Papertrey Ink but it should looks small to you.. it is.. I trimmed it down and rounded the edges because I thought the full sized tag would be too large for my notepad. I added some dew drops to the corners of my image and its layers to give a little bling to it. You know me there’s always going to be at least a little bling. The jot it down tag was made with Papertrey Inks dies also. I hope Eloise and this cute steno pad inspire you to do something creative today.

Mishy

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Hey you...super cute!