Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yellow Ribbon Goodie

Rodeo n Crafting 035

As I am getting ready to leave my position as the Secretary of the SCFSH I am gathering together all my things to hand over to my successor. Along with all the club business things I am doing some cutie pie goodies to give her as a gift. She is a friend and a mentor and I am thrilled to have met her and gotten to know her. I look forward to serving with her on the board again next year. As we are Army Wives I thought an Americana theme was appropriate. I hope she loves it as much and I loved making it for her. And I hope this inspires you to do something creative and gifty today.

Much Aloha,

Mishy

1 comment:

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute, Michelle! I love the patterned papers you used! Thank you so much for the sweet comments you always leave on my blog. You always make me smile. Hugs! :)