Friday, February 25, 2011

Grocery List Goodie…


This Reporter’s notepad is one of my favorite sizes to work with. I just love the versatility of the notepad. You can use it for so many different things. Although you will find it to be relatively higher in cost.
It makes for a great grocery list, lists of any kind really, and it works great for note taking in meetings ect… I find it to be one of the most useful notepads I own. This one was created as a grocery list. I am adding a pocket to the inside to hold coupons from your list items. I hope this inspires you to so something creative today. As usual almost all of the products used are Papertrey Ink.
Much Aloha,
Mishy

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

fabulous...I have to use grocery lists or I completely forget the buy what I actually went to the store for! happy friday!

Laura Evangeline said...

You're on a roll with the cute factor!

Laura Evangeline said...

Where are you??? I need you to make more cute stuff!!! :-)