Tuesday, November 17, 2009

PJ Riley's Adorable!

Blog Photos 108

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PJ Riley is such a happy looking stamp! It's so adorable. You can make it masculine by changing the color of the PJ's or the teddy bear. I'm sorry to have been MIA the past few weeks. Things here are busy and we are getting back into the swing of things. We have been swamped with kids activities, shopping for a new washing machine, mine broke, I'll see about posting a photo of it later.. If at all possible it's a thing of beauty. It was delivered yesterday and when DH got home I was eager to show him how the thing worked and I just got on a roll! Let me tell you he was ROTFL and said that he'd never seen me so excited about doing laundry! He got a little love smack for that faux paux .. LOL!  Anyway.. that's just one of the fires I've put out lately.. So I hope you'll forgive me for being absent so much lately.. I appreciate each and every one of you coming spending a little time here sharing our craft! I hope this card inspires you to do something creative today. Have a blessed day.

 

Mishy

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

cutie pie card Mishy! I wish I was in my jammies:)