Thursday, November 19, 2009

Coral Colored Rainy Day..

Blog Photos 122

Here's another one of my Rainy Day girls from our Kansas trip. I am getting down to the last pile of these.. I can't believe it took me this long to mount the ones I did on my trip to Kansas. I really hate sitting idle and doing nothing so I took dozens of these paper piercing items with me on our road trip to visit a family friends before her hubby deployed to Iraq. You'd be amazed at how much you can get done in little blocks of time. I am often amazed at how much I can get done in my 5-10 minute intervals. I hope you enjoyed the card, as per my usual there is no sentiment on right now, I'll add it later when I use the card. I am always careful to keep dozens of different sentiments in different sizes and colors(lots of neutrals) to mount quickly when I need a card. I hope this inspires you to do something creative today. Have a blessed day!

 

Mishy

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

this is such the washington card...it's been rainy...what's new...it's that time of the year..