Monday, November 23, 2009

Coral Colored Riley Love!

Blog Photos 128

Happy Thanksgiving Week! Preparations are underway here at my homestead for a huge thanksgiving feast! We have a ton of people expecting yummy food and fun for this day of gratitude. This year we have scaled back on the number of dishes being prepared but bumped up the quantity of food.. LOL.. Having a meal with friends and family surrounding us is everything at this time of year. We are so grateful for all the blessings bestowed upon us this year and are thankful to be able to host this event again. My Martha tendencies are in full swing and I am excited to have a houseful again this year! I will be trying to post this week but have a ton of cooking and prep work to do so.. if I don't get back here before the blessed day I wish you and yours a blissful Thanksgiving filled with good food, loving family, and wonderful friends to make your day a blessing.

I hope you enjoy the card, it's another Riley in PJ's card. I am making a bunch of these for the Keiki Cards group who sends cards to ill children.

Blessings to you all,

Mishy

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

michelle, your riley is super sweet!!! I hope you have a magnificent thanksgiving!

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute, Michelle! I love the colors! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with all of your family and friends!