Tuesday, July 28, 2009

That's Some Dress...

JulyCraftiness 012

Isn't it tough.. Can you imagine maneuvering in that dress? I know I can't.. Never been a big dress kinda girl.. I got this image in a swap and wanted to keep the spirit of her while trimming it down so I manage to keep part of the purse and topiary. She's adorable though and I thought I'd dress her up even more by adding some stickles to her hair! She sparkles IRL.. looks like she has a head full of jewels. The DP is some of my FAVORITE! I have a few sheets left in my stash.. The cardstock is GP, HL, DCWV and CM. I used stickles, and dew drops, and some SU! punches to accessorize my card. My image is color in Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. I also used my nesties to cut out the image and my perfect layers to get them just right!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

sweet card...I'm sooo not a dress girl either :)