Monday, July 6, 2009

MFT Birthday Wishes

MarchCraftiness 004

As I've said before I am a member of the Birthday RAK club over at SCS.. It is so much fun to send out the cards you make to other people who will appreciate them.. Fellow SCSers are always so sweet and gracious when you send them cards. I almost always receive a thank you of some kind from my fellow card makers.. I encourage you all to do the same if you are SCS members.. It's much more thrilling to send them out than it is to pile them up in your crafting space.. Another thing I have in the works is to donate some cards to the wounded warrior facility here in San Antonio.. DH works with the wounded warrior battalion and I am looking into donating a large bunch of cards to the Warrior and Family Support Center.. I figure that they can use them to keep in touch with family and friends while they're here getting care.  Now on to my card...

This card was made for my RAK pile and has already been sent to it's new home.. The recipient very kindly sent me a thank you. The DP is from HL. The image is of course MFT. I colored it with my colored pencils and gamsol.. still one of my FAVE techniques.. and the sentiment was created on my computer and stamped with my SU! punch. Hope you enjoy them as much as the recipient did..

 

Mishy

2 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Very cute! I love the colors!

Carolyn King said...

Adorable. Love that set and I am sure the recipient LOVED getting this!