Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Polka Dotted Thoughts of You..

JulyCraftiness 003

The background of this card was made using the Guidelines 2 Set from Papertrey.. As you all know my oldest son graduated this year and that came with lots of extra expenses so it was quite a while after this set came out that I was able to get it.. I just LOVE it.. It makes such GREAT background papers.. LMK what you think about this one.. not sure if I should have gone with different colors or not.. I LOVE that Raspberry Fizz color and use it every time I get a chance. The main image is again the Rainy Day Set from MFT. She is paper pierced from my scrap stash.. The boots are colored with my Spica's and just sparkle IRL. The sentiment is again from the Papertrey Around and About Set.  Hope you like this one..

 

Mishy

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

filled with polka dotted goodness!!