Friday, July 10, 2009

Get Well Wishes From Your MFT Friend..

JulyCraftiness 007

MFT's Rainy Day wishes combined with the around and about sentiment from my Papertrey set makes a super cute card don't ya think? I am trying to branch out and use more layers and also add more details to my card. The scalloped edge with the piercing. The sparkly detail added to the flowers is another the contrasting piece of cardstock in the background are all things I would never have added on the same card before but.. I am evolving.. The DP I got at Hobby Lobby. The cardstock is from DCWV, HL, and Neenah. The accessories I used were my nesties, copics, perfect layers, SU!  scalloped punch, Piercing Tool, and stickles. Let me know what you think...

 

Mishy

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

I want a coat and rainboots like that :) Happy Friday Mishy!