Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Look to the Lord...

JulyCraftiness 010

Chronicles 16:11.. Look to the Lord and His strength seek His face always..

Seems like a fitting sentiment for this rainy day girl. when times  Faith is a sustaining entity in our lives and I try to be ever mindful that I can seek His guidance when I need Him. We took a little trip last week to Kansas to visit friends stationed at Ft. Riley, (I went to middle school there), I got to show my kids the Catholic School I attended while I live there as a tween.. It brought back so many memories of Friday mass with the school, and the sweetest Priest I had ever known.. Father Kramer and the strictest nun.. Sister Mary Francis:) They are some of the people (aside from my parents) who helped nurture my faith.. A Faith I treasure today.. I hope you like the card.. I created for a friend whose having a tough time right now.. Specs are below..

Card Specs:

DP: Scrap Stash

Cardstock: HL, Neenah, DCWV

Stamps: MFT, Papertrey Ink

Accessories: CM Trimmer, Perfect Layers, Stickles, Primas, SU!@ Scalloped Punch, Tiny hole punch

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

such the perfect card Michelle!