Friday, August 7, 2009

Veggie Girl in Blue..

JulyCraftiness 024

Doesn't she make you just want to run out and plant something!  She's so cute she almost makes me want to live on a farm! Notice I said almost.. I am so afraid of bugs that it's not even funny.. Total wuss when it comes to the creepy crawlies.. Then why I am in south Texas you ask?? Because this really cute boy kissed me about 16 years ago and I've been head over heals ever since :).. But I digress.. My DP is from my scraps box. The cardstock is CM, HL, and Neenah. I used my nesties to cut out my main image and matted with my perfect layers. I added a Prima with a stickled center to complete the look.. If you haven't noticed I leave many of my cards without sentiments so that when I need them I can personalize them to the occasion.

 

Mishy

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

LOL...I don't do bugs either :) fun card!