Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sending You Some Brown and Blue!

JulyCraftiness 004

This DP is in my stash of hoarded paper.. I jut LOVE the Retro Pack from DCWV.. I bought a couple when they came out. I have used it sparingly since I saw they weren't selling it anymore. The flower is also in my embellishment kit.. I try to keep some of my faves close at hand... this is one of them. The main image is from MFT Stamps Rainy Day Set. The raincoat is paper pieced and the rest is colored with my Copics.. This is one of my favorite color combos.. I love the cool blues and brown. The border dots are stickles. Hope you like my card.. Sorry for the lack of post yesterday.. as I am getting myself ready to job hunt I have less time for other things.  I used my mainstay Perfect Layers and Nesties to complete this project.

 

Mishy

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous...one of my fav color combos mishy!!

Dawn said...

Aww shucks, Sam is making you "support" your hobby eh?...lol I just love this little rain coat gal:)