Monday, August 24, 2009

MFT Gratitude..

JulyCraftiness 015

Gratitude is often an unexpressed emotion. Sometimes we get caught up in the business in the day to day of our routines and we forget to acknowledge the kind gestures that are bestowed upon us by caring individuals. I am trying to be better about recognizing the people who make my world a sweeter place. This card is a means to that end. The DP is DCWV for both the paper piercing and background. The cardstock is DCWV, HL, Neenah, CM and GP. I used my Papertrey stamps to create the sentiment and my nesties to cut it out. The main image and borders are created with my perfect layers. The main image is finished with Copics.

 

Mishy

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Gratitute is certainly a meaningful word, isn't it?!!! Great card Mishy...