Monday, August 10, 2009

To You O Lord..

JulyCraftiness 001

I love this Psalm.. it speaks to the heart of what I want to say when offering comfort to someone. It's so special to be able to honor a friendship by offering comfort to a troubled friend. As a military spouse I have not always had family by my side in tough times and I am blessed to have a group of good friends who've stood by me when I have faltered. I am also blessed enough to have had the opportunity to return that blessing. This card is in my stash for any such occasion.

Card Specs:

DP: HL

Cardstock: HL, Neehnah, CM, DCWV, GP

Stamps: MFT Stamps

Accessories: Copics, Perfect Layers, CM Trimmer, SU! Punch, Mike's Bling

1 comment:

Traveling Mama said...

I love this Psalm too! Your card is so sweet! Best wishes from Morocco!