Monday, February 23, 2009

Soldier's Just Blessed..

CardsJanuary 002

BAD BAD BLOGGER!!! Mea culpa from me today.. I have been so ridiculously busy this past 5 days that I haven't had but for a minute or two in front of my computer to check email. Our youngest son competed this past weekend in an Orienteering Challenge and our oldest is getting competition ready with his Color Guard Team so I have been running around like crazy with them and errands and chores I've been putting off. They finally all caught up with me and were waiting outside my bedroom door when I woke up last Thursday. With DS graduating in June things are starting to kick into high gear. We have gotten several calls from family and friends making the trek to watch him walk. I am however getting more nervous as we get closer. I think I may be able to single handedly end the drought here in South Texas with the river of tears I will shed in the coming months and on the day itself. Anyway.. here's my card details.. I'll be doing my best to do better this week.

DH being Active Duty military I had to have this set as soon as I  saw it. Since I missed out on Godspeed and can never find it anywhere for a reasonable price  this was the next best thing. The main image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.  We have several friends who are deployed and I made several of these to send to them. The card specs are below. 

Card Specs:

Stamps: SU!, Papertrey

DP: Hobby Lobby

Cardstock: GP, HL, CM

Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Nesties, Perfect Layers

No comments: