Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bella's Get Well Umbrella Wishes

Bella13

Another fabulous Bella! I love these colors. I am definitely a pink and brown girl. Thought I'd throw in a little tangerine to brighten things up. I am a member of the RAK group so I constantly find myself  in need of Get Well or Feel Better Cards. I am also experimenting with adding lots of layers to my cards. I am attempting to expand my look. I was using card sketches and challenges to do that and it was going pretty well until the holidays and my Papa's illness became the priority. Now that things are settling down I am going to attempt more challenges. That being said, my card specs are below.

Card Specs:

Stamps: Umbrellabella, Papertrey 1st Anniversary Set

Cardstock: HL, GP, DCWV

Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Perfect Layers, Mike's Ribbon

No comments: