Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Altoid First Aid Kit

CardsJanuary 001

This is one of those little Altoid tins that I converted into a mini first aid kit for my purse. Being the mom of two VERY active boys I can say that we have survived our fair share of, scrapes, bruises, and gashes. I found it very prudent to keep band-aids and triple antibiotic on hand but found it getting messed up in my purse, you know wrappers coming off the band-aids, not to mention the ruined purse because some little smarty  didn't put the cap back on the triple antibiotic well. So when I noticed the game and kit ideas made with these little cute tins  my purse disaster came to mind. Enclosed in this tin are assorted band-aids and triple antibiotic along with some little packs of Tylenol and Motrin. Project specs are below.

Project Specs:

Stamps: Just Rite Monogram Stamper, Papertrey Simple Alphabet

DP: DCWV

Cardstock: GP, HL

Ink: Papertrey Dark Chocolate

Accessories: Altoid Tin, Punches, Primas, Stickles

No comments: