Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More Under the Weather Riley..

DSC01472

Isn't sick Riley adorable. Until the Riley/ Sophia line I never knew Moose were so adorable. Poor Riley he's under the weather and makes the perfect card for a sick friend. The DP is from Hobby Lobby the Ribbon is from Mike's dollar spot. The scalloped edge is from SU!'s new scallop punch that I borrowed from my friend Jen. My perfect layers was used to make the mat around the main image which was colored with Copics and cut out with my Nesties. The dew drops are my added bling to the card. The ones on the footboard of the bed are the ones that were on clearance at Mike's. The one on the sentiment are the actual dew drops. I used a Mojo Monday sketch to create this card.

1 comment:

Niki Estes said...

So cute, Michelle! I love the colors!