Thursday, August 7, 2008

Driving by...

DSC01473

Driving by with a birthday hi! What an appropriate sentiment for this image don't ya think? The flowery DP is from Target's stationery section the red present DP is from an old Christmas pack. . The scallop is made with the new scallop punch from SU! My friend Jen was kind enough to share her AMAZING new toy. It's a real must have for any stamper. Isn't it FABULOUS!! As soon as it's available RUN don't walk to your nearest stampin up demo and get one. It's fantastic. The dew drops are an extra embellishment as are the stickle dots in the scallops. Of course my SU! window punch was used to cut out the sentiments. I used SC 185  as my sketch for this card.

2 comments:

Denise G said...

This card just made me smile. Super cute! I love Riley!
Denise G

Niki Estes said...

He looks so cute, Michelle! Great colors and great sentiment!