Thursday, February 28, 2008

More Hoppiness




I couldn't help myself with this little pun.. I typed it up on my computer printed it up on CS and die cut it with the Nesties and mounted on a marvy punch in chocolate chip. Doesn't this kanga make you want to smile? You can find the link below to purchase her and her friends.

Card Ingredients:
DP: I have no idea what company this is from it wasn't on the paper.
Cardstock: Whisper White Chocolate Chip, DCWV Yellow
Stamps: Just so Hoppy
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Brown Marker, Marvy Punches, Nesties

Here's the link:http://www.ginakdesigns.com/Rubber_Stamps.html
















3 comments:

Melanie said...

very cute! i love the little handle you drew, fancy!

Catherine said...

too cute!

Debbie Olson said...

Darling card! You colored the kangaroo beautifully!