Thursday, February 7, 2008

Look What I Made!!!!!!!!!

I was looking through my alterables for something to hold all my colored pencils and watercolor pencils and I found this. I took an old dryel container (it's cardboard) and decoupaged it with DP from Hobby Lobby. I then used PTI's Beautiful Blooms and an alphabet (co. unknown) on Chocolate Chip and Pink Paper. Inks used were Versamagic: Petunia Pink Gingerbread, Brilliance Pink and Versamark. I used redline tape to adhere everything together. I hot glued a divider made of cardboard to make two chambers, one for my regular CP and the other for watercolors and Voila!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a FAB idea! I love it and I love pink so it's even better :D

Jennie Skaggs said...

This is fantatic...I thought at first that it was an ice cream container. LOL Great idea.

Jennie