Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lil Notebook

This idea has been floating around SCS for a while but I wasn't sure where to go to get these cut. My friend Dawn(her blog is in my Blogs I Stalk list) was having hers cut at Staples, but, as we have no staples near to us this was a problem for me. I recently found out at SCS that Office Depot will cut these notebooks for you. These are the regular memo sized notebooks cut in half. Perfect for a grocery list or to jot down a little note. I am putting together gift bags with the notebook, chocolate and post-it holder and pen as gifts for my sons teachers for V-Day. Keep watching for photos.

Here's the Recipie:
Stamps: Billboardabella
Inks: SU! Chocolate Chip,
Cardstock: Hobby Lobby
DP: Making Memories
Accessories: Nestabilities, Primas, Martha Stewart Glitter,
Mike's $1 Ribbon, Prismacolor Colored Pencils,
Gamsol, Prismacolor Markers



No comments: