Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Delightful Dahlia Goodness..

PapertreyMay 003 

Morning ya'll! I'm baaaack! Things here are so very hectic for us. I have been feverishly working on my halloween treats for the kids so I haven't had time to craft much. Between that and the other million things I need to get done I am swamped! My youngest has drill competition this Saturday. I am planning a farewell dinner for the following Saturday. I have a ton of meetings and on top of all that we are making the transition from Active Duty Military to retirees this Sunday! These are just a few of the things on my to do list! But I knew I hadn't posted in a while and wanted to check in with all my blogging friends. I am posting a card I made a while back with the delightful dahlia set from Papertrey a while back. I am still refining my copic skills but I do love them and am hoping to substantially increase my copic numbers this holiday season! LOL! The sentiment is also another Papertrey set called Around and About (I believe) I used my score pal to add the diagonal accent lines and my stickles and stampin up punch to embellish. I hope you like the simplicity and the colors and that this card inspires you to do something creative today.

Mishy

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

pretty card Mishy....I always forget to use that scoring technique...it's a wonderful touch on your card! Hang in there girlie!!!

Niki Estes said...

Such a pretty card! I love the colors and large flower.

Laura Evangeline said...

Very pretty!