Friday, October 1, 2010

HOOAH Bella!

SeptCrafts 002
Isn't she the absolute cutest? I created a notepad for myself and three other mom's who are part of the JROTC Parent Booster Club at my son's high school. It was a little something nice I wanted to do for the ladies who stepped up to the plate to help our Battalion in the huge undertaking of raising so much money to defray costs for the kids activities. With such a large group of children we don't have enough funding in the budget to allow the children to participate in much of anything by having a Booster group we are able to relieve the pressure off of the instructors and assist in funding the activities our cadets earn the right to participate in and these ladies are generous enough with themselves, their time and their resources to allow us to proceed. I am thrilled to be working with all of them. The notepad is a Steno sized notepad. The image is of course a Bella that was paper pieced with camo paper. The ribbon I found on sale at Wal-Mart. The pearls were added as a little feminine touch to an overall masculine look. The sentiment is one of my favorites from Papertrey Ink's Taking Note Set. I hope she inspires you to do something creative today. If you have any questions email me..
Mishy


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

such the perfect giftie for YOU and the other Mom's...happy saturday:)