Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Blessings

NovemberCrafts 001

Hey ya’ll! It’s great to be back. Having a teenager and a busy volunteer schedule is not conducive to blogging regularly. Between all the things my youngest is doing and all my new volunteer duties I am trying to find time to craft and unfortunately blogging is what has suffered. Forgive me.. ya’ll are so kind to keep following me. I appreciate all the love. I am hitting a lull in DS schedule and mine so I will be attempting to blog more now that DH has bought me an early Anniversary present.. I got a new LAPTOP! Loaded with Windows 7 and Office 2010! Let me say I am really LOVING the new Microsoft Live! You can photo edit right there and create your watermark right there too! I have yet to learn about the bazillions of awesome new things I can do and as my learning curve is large when it comes to electronics I ask for your patience. The card I created above is one I am sending out for Christmas. I really LOVE LOVE LOVE the Christmas set from Dawn McVey she truly has the most stunning handwriting. It’s a gate-fold card and it is one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Niki Estes said...

Fun Christmas card! I love the patterned stocking! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving, too, Michelle!