Monday, May 3, 2010

Jot it Down...

040

Sorry for my absence last week my hubby got home Tuesday after being gone for two weeks and had a few days off before heading back to work so I was away from my computer for a while. But I'm back with another cute little elephant goodie for you. This is the other notepad I made for my Aunt who loves elephants. If you all know anyone who gives selflessly, you know someone like my Aunt. She is the nicest person I know and in my entire tie knowing and then being related to her I have never know her to say a harsh word to anyone. She has never even raised her voice to any of her children. She's really an awesome gal and I hope she likes the things I'm making for her. I hope this cute little "ele" inspires you to do something creative today.

Mishy

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

You are sooo sweet to think of your Aunt...she sounds spectacular!