Monday, December 14, 2009

A Paisley Rainy Day!

Blog Photos 132






















I have another Rainy Day card for you.. but first!.. Guess who I got to meet this weekend! Sally Lynn and Sharon Harnist! How lucky ducky am I? I took a Copic consumer class and got to sit right next to Sharon! She is as sweet as could be! It was awesome to meet them. Sally Lynn is one fabuloso energy girl! If you EVER have a chance to take her class do it! She's a real hoot! You'll learn amazing things from her! My mind is still spinning from all that she taught. I only hope my hands can translate what my head and eyes saw and learned! I was amazed at what I saw and thrilled to have gotten the chance to go!
On to my card! I LOVE this paper. It makes me smile.  When I saw it I bought it in whatever colors I could find it in.. It's Making Memories I believe.. If you have any questions feel free to email me. I have to get my baking going for the day. I hope she inspires you to do something creative today.

Mishy

1 comment:

Dawn said...

YOU LUCKY GIRL!! Where did you end up taking this class?