Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hot Pink Vintage Blast!

Blog Photos 129

Hey ya'll. I hope your Thanksgiving was a blessed one! Ours was full of food, friends and fun. We are so blessed to have a home to host all those who share our lives with us. I love feeding people in my home. It's not a holiday to me without having a house full of friends and family breaking bread together. DH and I are so very fortunate to have such wonderful friends and co-workers. We are truly thankful for all the blessings the Lord has bestowed upon us. While this year has been a tough one we still recognize that we are truly blessed and loved by God. Now, on to the card...

This is another Vintage wish. I truly love this set I think it is one of the most versatile. I will be showing you some projects and my Christmas cards in the coming weeks. I hope you enjoy the card and that it inspires you to do something creative today. Happy December everyone. Have a blessed day.

 

Mishy

No comments: