Friday, October 9, 2009

Vintage with a Copic Splash

Here's another of my World Cardmaking Day Collection. LOL.. I am so in love with this set that I can't even say how much fun I had playing with it. I have a ton of these adorable little baskets stamped on all different kinds of DP and already cut out and sitting on my desk ready to use. It's so much more productive for me to do it that way. I got a dozen cards made in ONE day by Blog Photos 115having all my pieces ready to pair up and mount. I have these little pre-stamped goodies in a little plastic envelope with my surgical scissors and take it with me when I expect to be waiting (like when I pick up my youngest, or on little unexpected trips to the ER a la two weeks ago.) It's all ready for me to grab and go so that even while I'm waiting I can still get a little crafting done. The paisley DP is Making Memories. The cardstock is Neenah, DCWV, Papertrey, CM and HL. I colored the main image with copics and the DP there is Papertrey (one of my FAVES) . Hope you like it and have a blessed day!

 

Mishy

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

excellent job mishy!!