Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Vintage Picnic Goodness

Blog Photos 110

Vintage Picnic is fast becoming one of my favorite sets. I LOVE the versatility of it and am hoping for an additions set with tons of new fillers and sentiments. I am also in love with the DP I used for the basket. It's from the DCWV Retro pack that I bought about 3 years ago and I have totally been hoarding my scraps. I used them to make this basket and I am liking the result. The main image is colored with my Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. I think it's spectacular IRL. Sorry the photo is a little crooked. I am considering a light box but have no clue what to look for and what's necessary for someone like me. I don't want to spend a ton on an elaborate set up so I am trying to be smart about my purchase. I hope my card inspires you to do something creative today. Look for some three dimensional project coming soon. I am working on some treat bags of some adorable trick or treaters we know and love. I am also working on some Papertrey template items for Christmas.. Soo  out of my zone but FUN! Have a blessed day ya'll!

 

Mishy

No comments: