Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vintage in Pink

Blog Photos 114

I think that this is one of my favorite patterned papers. I Love the yellows, pinks and oranges in the baskets DP. That DP is Making Memories.  The background DP is from a stack I had that long ago lost it's cover so alas I have no manufacturer for you. The over-sized bling is from Mike's. The main image is colored with Copics. The cardstock used is from HL, Neenah, DCWV, GP and CM. This is just the sort of card that would make my gal pals smile. It's bright and cheery. August was a rough month and several of my RAK girls and another stamp group showered me with cards that really helped to boost my spirit. Don't keep stacking your cards. Send them out into the world to spread smiles. I'm sure we all know someone who's going through a tough time right now. Taking two minutes out of your hectic day to jot a little note to someone you treasure could make all the difference in the world. Life is short, make sure those that mean something to you know how much they mean to you. I hope this card encourages you to do something creative today. May your day be blessed.

 

Mishy

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

lovely...gotta love the bling.