Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Meet My Grad!

UnclePhillipJohnnyGraduation 1291

 

This is the reason I've been MIA for the past couple of weeks. Our oldest son graduated this month and I am overwhelmed by the thought of my chubby cheeked cherub being a "grown up". I actually missed him receiving his diploma because my eyes were filled with tears.  The joy at seeing our baby walk across that stage was just too much for me.  If it weren't for the video I wouldn't have seen it at all. By the time the tears were wiped away he was walking off the stage.  To all of you who have babies graduating this year.. many blessings and prayers to you all. It is a wonderful experience.

4 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Huge congrats!!! How do they get older when we don't?!?!?

He is handsome---congrats to him too!

~amy~ said...

Oh Michelle...congrats to your boy!!!! I'll be like you...sobbing happy tears :)

Niki Estes said...

Congrats on your son's graduation, Michelle! I can only imagine how bittersweet that must be. My son graduated from preschool and I feel like the years are just zipping by too quickly.

Dawn said...

Look how GROWN he is!!!!!! Handsome too I might add Mish:) What are his near future plans?