Friday, June 26, 2009

Elzybells Princess Wishes

MarchCraftiness 005

This is yet another birthday RAK gone postal.. These Elzybells  are from the British line. The are much larger that the Elzybells you can get from the American store. Not sure why that is but they are smaller. My friend Jen and I try to share stamps so that we can stamp with more of a variety.. this is one of hers. The sentiment was created with my computer and die cut with my SU! punch.

Card Specs:

DP: Scrap Stash

Cardstock: HL, Neenah, DCWV

Stamps: Elzybells

Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Primas, Stickles, SU! Punches

2 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Michelle, this is so cute! I love the colors and patterned paper you used! Great to see you back to stamping!

Jennifer said...

Michelle I love the way you colored her.. to cute! See ya after your trip!