Sunday, June 28, 2009

Elzybells Meets Papertrey

MarchCraftiness 008

 

Papertrey wishes and Elzy dreams..  Using my pal Jens Elzybells was a BLAST! She is too cute isn't she. The larger spaces make her a dream to color too. The DP is from Hobby Lobby. The cardstock is DCWV, GP, and HL. I used my nesties to cut out the main image and the phrase. The image is colored with my Copics, except for the hair on Elzy.. that's done with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.

 

Were leaving for Kansas tomorrow so I'll be MIA for a few days. We are visiting good friends of ours stationed at Fort Riley..  I'll see ya'll when I get back:) Enjoy your week ladies and gents...

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

Adorable card!!! They are cute stamps together! Have a great trip--hopefully it will be a break from the heat!