Thursday, December 4, 2008

Riley's Feel Better Wish

Cards 003

Another Riley image that I JUST LOVE!!!! Poor Riley looks so sad being sick. This is the same look my boys had whenever a bug made them too ill to go out and play. Those sad little faces are burned into my memories. But I'm getting sidetracked which is very easy for me to do since I am feeling the effects of the bug my DH got over the Thanksgiving holiday.Well I'm off to finish up my Christmas Cards..

The Card Deets.:

The main image is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. This is my favorite way to color the Riley's and Sophia's. The feel better is from my Papertrey set. Riley's and Sophia's can be found at Hanna Stamps. The Papertrey can be found HERE! The DP is from HL. The cardstock is from DCWV and GP. The ribbon is from Mike's. I used my nesties to cut everything out.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Fun Riley card Michelle...hope that you're feeling beh-tah!